Friday, September 05, 2008

A word from me, Jacob

so my mommy is getting ready (we are going to my first football game tonight - apopka vs. lake brantley) so i thought i would sneak on the computer and leave a post.

i am so very sad. my mommy told me today that my uncle thomas and aunt juli are moving away. they are buying a my gym in denver, colorado. i don't know why they can't buy one close to me. there is room in my backyard for one.

i'm glad that they are able to buy one. they have wanted this for a really long time and thought that they would be old before it happened. my mommy says that corporate really likes them and is helping them. she says that this is really good for them and that the timing is perfect.

we are going to miss them so much. oh, my mommy is coming so i must hurry and go. i'm sure my mommy will post more about it soon. i did create a blog for them so that i could keep up with them while they are playing in the snow. check it out (i think i did pretty good) http://hobby-family.blogspot.com

enjoy!

No comments: