Thursday, September 04, 2008

Introducing . . .

. . . Jacob's toofers!!!!

He has 2 teeth. It was his Gigi (Adam's mom) who found them this morning. They aren't just the point, you can feel the entire top of the tooth. That is why he was up early yesterday and today and screamed at me all day yesterday. Poor thing. A little Oragel and we both would have had a much better day. Lesson learned.

I wonder how long it will take them to be completely in? As far as I am concerned, they can take their time as he is already eating with much more vigor and I don't need sharp objects piercing me! Ouch!

House update: Jenn your house is winning (http://the-heuslein-family.blogspot.com/2008/09/wowwow.html). I think I'm going to email our builder and tell them that KB in Lakeland is kicking his butt and he needs to hurry up.

I drove by this morning and no paint on the outside. The driveway and sidewalk look good and the cabinets that were in the garage on Tuesday aren't there anymore. I don't know what they have done on the inside, but Adam is going by there today before he picks up Jacob (he picks up Jacob every Thursday and they have Daddy and Jacob time before I get home at 530; too cute!) and I'm sure he will walk through the house.

Since I now know why Jacob has been a pistol, maybe after some Oragel I can get some pictures up tomorrow . . . we'll see what the little boss man lets me do!

1 comment:

The Heuslein Family said...

LoL, the Teething definately explains the grouchiness :) I can't wait to see pictures when they finally poke through :)