Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Our House

I posted this before, but the pictures weren't working. Hopefully they will work now.

Our house is coming along. We are so ready to move in. Sharing an office with Jacob is really hard. He is big enough now that when he is in his crib trying to take a nap, he can pull down the bumper and see me - that doesn't help him fall asleep.

It is fun to watch all of the house progress. It has been a blessing to be able to stay at my dad's house and save money and not have to worry about our old house falling apart, but we are ready for our house to be done!

2 comments:

The Heuslein Family said...

maybe it is just my computer, but the slideshow for your ouse pictures won't play for me... :(

The Heuslein Family said...

Ok, my computer finally let me see the pictures. Your house looks so pretty! I beat you can't wait to get into it!