Saturday, September 06, 2008

Who Reads My Blog

So blogger has this new feature that I added to the right side. I don't really understand how it works, but I thought I would give it a try. If I understand it correctly, if you choose to follow my blog you can do it publicly and have your picture added or privately, but you also get updates on your dashboard when I update the blog. Interesting.

Like the new look? I found the stuff at www.thecutestblogontheblock.com

They have such fun stuff. The Roberts Family Blog (http://robertsfamily0310.blogspot.com/) used it and I love it! Happy blogging!

2 comments:

-Jenny said...

I love the new. I got your comment and was going to comment you back to let you know where I got it, but you already found it. I still haven't figured out how to add all the pictures and stuff yet. I guess when I have a few hours to spare I will try to figure it out. Jacob is getting so big. I saw him last night at the football game. He is too precious. I am glad you all are going to be getting into your house soon. I know you are very excited. Anyways....love the blog. Maybe mine will look that cute someday.

About Me said...

Thanks for the comment! Jaime is with Kelly Price and Company located in Winter Park. Her number is 407-334-3720. I would highly recommend her!