Friday, September 19, 2008

Birthday

So my birthday was last week and I haven't bragged on my husband yet. He did a wonderful job. He always picks Jacob up on Thursday (my bday was on Thursday) and Adam drove all the way back to my work so that the two of them could say hi to me. Then he took me out Saturday night to a wonderful dinner at Vito's Chophouse on I-drive and we went to see Cirque Du Soleil (we had been about 5 years ago and loved it). It was a wonderful, full of thoughtfulness from my husband evening. Oh, and I got flowers from both of my favorite men (the big one, Adam, and the little one, Jacob) on my birthday!

PS-please continue to pray for baby Panzella. They have named her, Margaret Elizabeth. We went and saw them last night and she was doing really well, but after we left her blood pressure dropped and they had to increase her oxygen from 77% to somewhere in the 90's. I don't have an update yet this morning, but please pray as the Panzella family have a long road ahead of them.

No comments: