Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Curtains

Don't buy curtains - ever! I now know why most of the people I know don't have curtains in their house. They are a pain to buy!

Sunday I went to Jo Ann Fabric to get fabric to make curtains for my new house. I knew what I wanted and they were running 50% of their decor fabric. I thought it would be easy, but nooooo. I couldn't find what I was looking for.

So, off to the mall Adam, Jacob and I went. 4 hours later and lots of frustration, we finally picked out and ordered our curtains. It was pure craziness! The picture is of the striped ones we are putting in our dinning room. I hope I like them because I don't ever want to go through that process again.

Our House: it is beautiful! The builder is still saying the beginning of October. They have the form boards up for the sidewalk and driveway. The walls are textured and the outside is stuccoed. It seems like the next step is pouring the concrete and painting inside and out. Hopefully I will have pictures up soon!

1 comment:

The Heuslein Family said...

I still don't even want to think about curtains and blinds and paint colors and linens and shower curtains and...... :)