Saturday, September 06, 2008

bestest friends, just like my daddy and mr. matt

it's me, jacob again. my mommy thinks i am sleeping, but i'm not. she made me cry myself to sleep for my nap. she says that she has spoiled me by rocking me to sleep, but i think she is crazy. don't worry. i can scream for a really long time and she will pick me up and rock me. she is so silly - thinking she can teach me to fall asleep on my own . . .

that is not why i'm on the computer again. i just had to tell someone and mommy and daddy don't understand what i am saying when i talk to them.

i am so excited! mrs. stephanie and mr. matt are going to have a baby boy! i am going to have a bestest friend just like daddy and mr. matt are. i can't wait.

i wonder what they are going to name him? i like the name jacob. maybe they will name him that!

1 comment:

Matt and Steph said...

(this is from baby metzler's mommy b/c he can't type and he tried to talk but its all muffled since he's in the womb) Jacob! I so excited to meet you my bff...bye. (Sorry, i don’t know lots of words yet)