Wednesday, October 29, 2008

We made it!

We are in our new house and loving it! I took pictures of every room yesterday so that I could give you a tour (we just got internet up yesterday), but both Jacob and I are sick. We are heading out to the doctor soon and hopefully we both have something, not just a bad cold, so that we can get some medicine and get better. I hate it when you feel awful, but there is nothing wrong and so you just have to deal with it. Jacob deals with it by screaming for hours in the night and during the day. Fun stuff! I'll let you know what our doctors say and hopefully start getting pictures and stories up soon!

2 comments:

Thomas and Juli said...

When you get around to putting pictures up of your house, don't forget to include your baby boy... I miss him so much and haven't seen a picture in awhile. I will try to wait patiently while you are busy. Love ya!

-Jenny said...

Hey! COngratulations on moving into your new house. Would it be at all possible to get your address? I would like to send you an invitation to Stephanie's baby shower.