Friday, October 03, 2008

We are moving!

We got our closing date set. We close October 17th! I cannot wait. We are going to paint that Saturday and Sunday (we are painting the whole house before we move in). We have our walk-through on the 14th, but we have been emailing our builder little things throughout the process that we notice. Our moving date is October 25th (want to help?!?) and I am excited and nervous (I like to stress over moving). So many guys are going to not be able to help us so hopefully we can get enough muscle and it will go quickly.



The house looks so good. Here are some pictures - I'll give you a quick tour!



Our crocked doorbell. That will have to get fixed as it annoys me every time we visit the house (which they keep locked now that everything is almost done so we can only go see it when the Ryland office is open and can give us the key).





Our entryway. That is the dining room (with the ugly light fixture that we are going to replace asap) on the left and the living room is behind the front door on the right.






My kitchen window. To the left is where the stove is and to the right is the breakfast nook.





My island! I am so excited about this. The empty place towards the right is where the stove is going to go and to the back left, just outside the picture is where the fridge is going.





Breakfast nook. Another light fixture that we hate and want to replace asap.




My closet . . . wait for it . . .






. . . and the rest of my HUGE closet!







Master bathroom.





Kid's bathroom.






Adam standing in the hallway just out of the kitchen looking at the living room.




My wonderful digital thermostat that we can program differently for every day of the week!



My pretty crate myrtle that we didn't know we were getting.


No comments: