Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My new house

Well, we are almost ready to move into our house. Saturday and Sunday we painted all day long. Martin and Beth came over and help most of the day on Saturday. We couldn't have done it without them. The paint looks so good. We painted everything except the room Jacob is going to move into when he outgrows his crib and the kids' bathroom (I have to find a shower curtain first).

I am packing today and tomorrow Jacob and I are going to run last minute errands. Friday Adam will finish painting the trim in the guest room, hang fans and hang all of the blinds. I will be finishing packing (which shouldn't be too much) and then helping Adam.

So much is happening at the house between now and then, including the pod being delivered today and our new fridge is being delivered Friday! We move in on Saturday and I cannot wait.

On another note, my dad is really mad at us. He is happy we are moving into our new house, but mad that we are leaving him. He has enjoyed seeing Jacob (and us too) everyday for 5 months and will miss us (and our cooking).

I will be taking a short break from blogging as I get us into this house, but promise I'll post pictures and stories (you know I'll have some funny ones!) as soon as I can.

I AM MOVING INTO A BRAND NEW HOUSE!!! HIP, HIP HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Thomas and Juli said...

We are SOOO happy for you guys and can't wait to see it! Love you lots!