Friday, April 11, 2008

It's a Small World

So today I was reminded yet again how small our world is and how much I love that.

I read several blogs. It all started with one of my friend's moms blog and then I clicked on the other blog links that she had and found more people I know and it just snowballed from there. I have 18 (gasp) blogs that I read. It is kind of weird. Sometimes I feel like I am stalking people because these are for the most part people I used to know, but have lost touch with and it is kind of like peeking in their windows without them knowing it.

So I'm reading one of those blogs (http://jesseefamily.wordpress.com/) and Stephanie was induced this morning and her husband is updating their blog with the progress of her labor. Guess who is their nurse - Stacy, my cousin! Stacy didn't call me, I found out from their blog. I just think that is too funny. Just thought I would share.

Update on Jacob's In Charge Day Part 1:
OK, so I told Jacob that he could be in charge of his eating schedule today and that I would not wake him. I think he is trying to cut out a feeding and I keep waking him to eat so today is all about him (and cleaning the downstairs since I spent all of my time upstairs yesterday). Since he was in charge, he felt the need to start waking up at 5:30am. I was able to hold him off until 6am (I was tired!). I fed him then and put him back to bed. At 8am he started to get fussy so I put him on his belly in my bed. At 10am I jumped in the shower and when I got out he was crying. I needed to dry my hair before I fed him and by the time I was done (15min later), he was back asleep. It is now 11am and he is still not awake. I'm going to check and make sure he is breathing...he is still breathing. I would take a picture, but lately that has been waking him up. I guess I have to start cleaning. Off to start a load of laundry and start on the floors...I'll keep you updated!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Angela!
I just saw that you had visited our site! Thanks for stopping by!
Stacy was an AMAZING nurse and she took such good care of me. What a blessing to have her that day!

We are home from the hospital and Ella is doing well! We are just trying to get some sleep!

Hope you are doing well! And please visit our blog anytime!