Thursday, April 10, 2008

Pictures, Pictures!

Finally some pictures to enjoy!

We went strawberry picking Saturday and had a blast. Jacob really liked how they tasted! I went with some of the youth girls and Juli.

We are having some friends over Saturday night for dinner so I got motivated today to finish cleaning up Jacob's room (who knows when he will move in there) and tidy up the guest room. Jacob took his first nap in his crib and seemed to enjoy it. Before he went to sleep he played with his stuffed animals.

He is sleeping longer at night. He gets up now around 6:30am. I have then been putting him back to bed and waking him up to eat around 10:30am and that hasn't worked out too well. Tomorrow I don't have anywhere to go, so I'm just going to let him sleep and tell me when he is ready to eat. He eats 5 times a day, but I think he is trying to cut out that 5th feeding so we'll see.

Enjoy the pics!

No comments: