Friday, April 18, 2008

Chit Chatting with Jacob

Here are some pictures of my cute man. There is a really funny looking one of him with the hat that he worn when he was first born. It looks so tiny on him now; it is hard to believe that it was a little big on him when he first wore it. It made me cry to see it again. There are also some funny ones of him sleeping on my bed all scrunched up.

Funny story about the pictures with Garnet: I put Jacob on the floor with Garnet in the house for the first time yesterday. I was nervous about what Garnet would do, but he was sleeping and I thought it would be a good time to try. Garnet woke up and noticed Jacob and just sat there awhile and then started to whine. Maybe he was whining so that I knew he was trying so hard to leave Jacob alone, but couldn’t wait much longer. He got up and sniffed at Jacob until I had had enough of his exploring. He did good. I left both of them on the floor while I cleaned up the kitchen (all of 4min) and Garnet just watched him!



Jacob has been developing so much lately. It is so much fun to watch him grow and learn. He is starting to talk more. At first it was a coo here and there and then normally you could get one out of him whenever he smiled, but now he is carrying on short conversations. I was able to catch one on video. One of these days I’m going to figure out how to put videos from my expensive nice video camera onto the computer (the entire purpose of purchasing it), but until then the low-res videos that my old camera takes will have to do. Enjoy!


No comments: