Friday, June 25, 2010

Crazy summer

Our crazy summer is winding down and I'm so excited. I finished summer term A with an A in Developmental Psy (that was online, thank you Adam!) and a B in Anatomy 1 (I was very proud of that B, with all I'm doing I did well and it was a 6-week course)! I'm now taking Anatomy 2 (another 6-week course), Nutrition online and Micro Bio (both of which I have been taking all summer long).

It is busy and stressful and hard and difficult to be away from my family so much, but we are surviving well.

My schedule:
Mon: school 1pm-915pm
Tues: work 8am-5pm, school 6pm-915pm
Wed: school 1pm-915pm
Thurs: work 8am-5pm, school 6pm-915pm
Fri-Sun: study, study, study

It is really hard when I have a Wed or Thurs test as I don't have much time to study that.

I only have 5 more weeks of school left and only 3 more weeks of work. The last 2 weeks of school shall be crazy, but it will be nice not to have work too. Then, when I'm done with that, I'll have a few weeks to have some really good Mommy-Jacob time and get ready for the baby (wash and organize everything!).

This has been a crazy season, but we are pulling through with flying colors. God is a big God!!!

No comments: