Wednesday, August 25, 2010

He's here...

...well, he's been here (for 5 weeks to be exact)! Parker was born on July 20th. Apparently my children cannot be born without some drama as Parker came 5 weeks early.

I have lots of pictures to post and his birth story to share, but as all parents know...it is a little crazy around my house. My days are filled with nursing Parker, then giving Jacob attention and then getting things ready for me to nurse again...and so forth. I love it, but it is crazy.

I promise I'll post soon...I'm moving a lot slower these days (4-5 hours of sleep at night will do that to you) so soon might be a lot longer than normal. =)

I do love being a mommy of 2 boys and am having a blast. Now off to shower so that I can feed Parker, play with Jacob, feed Parker, feed Jacob, maybe nap, feed Parker, play with Jacob, feed Parker, feed myself, bathe boys, feed Parker.......

No comments: