Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Baby's Name

It was so hard to choose the baby's name. It was an overwhelming task. With Jacob we already had a name we liked before I got pregnant, but with this one, we had no boy names before. It was a big decision. He is stuck with his name for the rest of his life!

Parker Christian Shaw

Parker means spiritual light.

What really helped me settle on this name is that I was praying and asking God to give us something to help us narrow down the names as we were stuck on 2 or 3 at this point. Adam prays for us every night and he puts his hand on my belly. Most of the time, Parker always kicks or moves (even if he has been still before and he'll be still afterwards). I was thinking about that and thinking how he seems to "light up" when he is being prayed for. Hello confirmation! Since we chose the name, Parker has been prayed over a few times by different people and the same thing has happened each time. I can't wait to see what God has in store for this little one!!!

No comments: