Monday, May 04, 2009

We are Alive!

We are still alive! We didn't go anywhere. We just got really busy and I got lazy about updating the blog. I have TONS of pictures (over 400 on my camera). I'm hoping to do a big update on Wednesday.

In the meantime, I wanted to tell you about our visitor that we had last night. Adam brought the dog in from outside. It was late and we were heading to bed. He came in our room and told me to come and look. I thought the dog might be doing something cute. Nope. There was a frog on the top of my curtain rod! Adam tried to catch him and he jumped off into Jacob's toys, then jumped onto the piano and then jumped towards me...that is when I jump onto the bed where I stayed until Adam got him outside. It was a lot of excitement right before bed!

1 comment:

About Me said...

That's funny, I'll catch frogs long before Jordan will. But they aren't normally in my house. We have lizards in the house. Since we don't have AC we're leaving the back doors open. Yesterday I woke up to find a big black one on my laptop. He jumped down and ran under the armour. Who knows where he is now, but if my dogs see him, he is DEAD. Apopka living for you! ;)