Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Naked Baby

Last week I went to get Jacob out of bed. He had woken up around 6am, but had played quietly in his bed and at 7am was finally yelling for me to come get him (not yelling with words, just yelling with noise).
I opened his door and was surprised to see a naked baby standing in his crib staring back at me. Jacob had managed to take off his pj's and his diaper and throw that and his blankets onto the ground. I had a "I'm not mad, that's amazing" moment. His diaper was still fastened together. It was like he just stepped right out of it.

I wanted to take a picture, but I was afraid of him peeing and it getting on the carpet. Thankfully his diaper was just wet!

It was such a funny sight. He has an up-side-down, pare-shaped body. He has no booty and his legs are skinny, but he has a belly, chest and head. He keeps me laughing!

No comments: