Saturday, May 30, 2009

One day I'll update this with pictures and starting blogging again, but until then I leave you with this story...

We went to Babies R Us today (because Jacob was wearing the last diaper that we owned!) and then Target.

While in Target, Adam was looking for a water filter for our fridge and I was getting Jacob baby food. I was only supposed to get baby food, but I also got him pj's (because he runs out before it is time to do laundry), swimming diapers (because it is summer and I only have 2 left!) and more cups (because the I only have 4 of the kind that he likes and in about a week his bottles are getting packed away!)-all for GREAT reasons, but I looked at Jacob and said "we better find your daddy because the longer mommy stays here the more money she spends".

Jacob listened and then YELLed out "Aaaaaadum, Aaaaaadum, Aaaaaaaaadum"!

He called his father by his first name. I laughed and then tried to get him to yell "dada" instead and he wouldn't.

No comments: