Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Neti Pot Journal

Day 1 (Monday): I did my Neti Pot before bed and just drops came out the other side

Day 2 (Tuesday): I did my Neti Pot before bed and a few more drops came out than the night before, but it hurt worst.

I love my Neti Pot.
I hate my Neti Pot.
I'm going to write a poem about my Neti Pot.

What is a Neti Pot you ask? It is the most wonderful thing! I first heard of it when I was pregnant with Jacob and had a sinus infection. I fell in love with it when we were in Denver and I was miserable with a sinus infection and I used it and the infection was gone by the time we got home. Even Oprah did a show about it!

It is a water pot looking thing that you put this salt solution and water in. Then you hold it up to one side of your nose and pour and it is supposed to come out the other side. It feels really weird, but it cleans out your sinuses. Some people use it everyday!

I'm not feeling well. Thankfully it is all in my sinuses, so I'm not contagious. I don't feel pressure at all, I just have a scratchy, sore throat and I can feel the drainage going down my throat into my stomach (ewww, gross, too many details!).

I'll keep you up-to-date on my Neti Pot Journal and I'll share my poem when I'm done with it.

1 comment:

Thomas and Juli said...

You never finished your Neti Pot "diary"... or song. I'm still waiting =)