Wednesday, November 05, 2008

House Tour Pt 2

And the house tour continues:
My pretty, green laundry room. Since we painted the entire house before we moved in, we were going to paint the laundry room as well. We had left-over master bedroom paint from our First Street house, so I thought it would look nice in the laundry room. I like it. (The laundry room is off of the hallway and you have to go through it to get to the garage.)


The living room. The front door is just to the right and the dinning room is just beyond the door. We have 2 book shelves and will have a couch in there. We have a nice computer desk that we just bought, but the top had a crack so we had to order another top. Hopefully this room will be put together soon.


The dinning room. I'm standing in the living room to take the picture. That is all of my china on the table. The living and dining room are all junked up, but when Adam finished putting together the furniture this weekend, hopefully these rooms will get cleaned up.



That is the ugly front entry light. It is still there. We are going to put in a recessed light and then add 2 more over the computer (the living room has no lighting). My goal is to have that done by the end of the month. We'll see. There is a lot on the "honey-do" list.



My new dinning room light. MUCH better than what was there.
I hear my little one waking up from his nap. More house pictures later . . .

1 comment:

The Heuslein Family said...

It looks VERY pretty :) I like the green laundry room! Do you have anymore of that paint left over? hee hee, just kidding.