Wednesday, November 12, 2008

House Tour Part 4

My guest room. It is a mess, but a pretty yellow color. My mom is coming over this weekend so that we can sew curtains and make a bedspread for this bed so hopefully it will be organized soon. Right now it is where we put all of our breakable stuff that we haven't unpacked yet.

The hallway-I'm standing in the doorway to the guest room. That nook is painted the same color blue as my living room wall.


Jacob's big boy room aka the junk room. This room is just past the guest room. We didn't paint it 'cause it is the room that Jacob will move into when he moves to a big boy bed so I'll paint it then. For now, it is where we hide all of our unpacked boxes so that our house looks somewhat organized.


The door closest is Jacob's big boy room and the door at the end is Jacob' room, but that tour will have to wait for another day.


Jacob/guest bathroom. This room is half-way done. I need to find a shower curtain and then I can paint. That frog on the wall is for bath toys.


Surfer theme. We got the rug, picture, soap dispenser and toothbrush holder at Bed Bath & Beyond when we first moved into our First Street house. I need to go back and try and find a shower curtain. Adam's aunt Louise and Jim sent us a gift certificate to Bed Bath & Beyond so I need to go shopping!


Just a closer look at the frog. He is so cute! His "back" comes off and you scoop the toys and then hang it back up and the water drains through the holes. So fun!

1 comment:

Thomas and Juli said...

I don't see any bath toys in the frog. Do I need to go shopping for my little man?