Saturday, November 08, 2008

House Tour Part 3

My kitchen, breakfast nook and Garnet's room. I love my island. I have just about the same amount of cabinet space as the old house and more counter space. We hope to get rid of Garnet's crate soon. He did, however, get out of it Friday and eat some cough drops and got some on my carpet, so he isn't quite read to be trusted.

My TALL cabinets. Look at all of that space! I can only reach the first 2 shelves. I love it!


Standing in the entrance to the kitchen (the dining room is at my back) looking at the kitchen and family room.

My pretty track lighting above the island (we replaced what was there).
Breakfast nook lighting (again, new).


Our family room. I love my red wall and the TV looks so good mounted. There is room between the couch and the sliding glass door and it is a perfect spot for Jacob's toys.


Another family room picture. Garnet was my shadow that day and would not leave me alone.

The view out the sliding glass door. We paid extra for this view and it was worth every penny. We have a overflow retention area behind our house and a forest behind that and another retention area behind that so we will not ever have any houses behind us. It is great!

1 comment:

Thomas and Juli said...

I love it, especially your little kitchen table.