Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sleep Glorious Sleep...

Jacob and I slept until almost 9am this morning! It was fabulous!!!!

Jacob is doing great. I wanted to update our beach pictures today so that you can enjoy the rest of the trip, but I lent my camera out and forgot to upload the pictures first, so maybe that will happen Friday.

Jacob is over the spitting thing. He does it every once in a while, but not all the time like he first did...now he growls. It is too cute, except in church! He is sleeping good. He spent his first night in his own room (well, it is really Micah's room) on Thursday night and did great! I cried a little (I'm so smitten with him and WAY more overprotective than I ever thought or wanted to be), but he did perfect and slept through the night. He is congested, but sleeps well if we have his bed evaluated and the humidifier on. Well, he just woke up from his nap and is growling for me to get him...hopefully more later!

No comments: