Friday, July 04, 2008

New Links on the Left

We are still having a good time at the beach. Yesterday was a fun day in the sun. I finished book #1 out of 4 that I brought - having a baby at the beach takes a lot more time than I thought it would. =)

Jacob's Aunt Juli and Uncle Thomas took him swimming in the pool and then up to the room for a bottle while Adam and I stayed down at the beach. It was nice and relaxing. Jacob met a little girl who was 2 days older than him and he was a little bigger than she was! She really like his crab float (see pics from first day) and her grandparents liked how it supported him and he didn't flop forward like she did (she had the typical yellow baby float - I couldn't find that at Target so I got him his crab and LOVE it. I would HIGHLY recommend getting one. It was only $12 and worth every penny. It supports him and has a protective canopy).

I will post pictures later. I wanted to let you know about 2 new links on the side. One of the ones lets you subscribe to our blog and you will get an email every time I update it. The other one is a link to our Picasa Picture Page. You can view the pictures I put up there (I put a bunch more on there than I did on the blog) and download high-res versions of the pictures. Grammas, that means you can print better pictures of our little man. I hope to update that when I dump any pictures off of my camera; that way you can see or print all of the pictures I take of the little man. I hope that that makes sense (I'm tired this morning!).

Well, Jacob is spitting and fussing and spitting and fussing - time to get ready, get his belly good and full and head down to the beach where hopefully he will take a good long nap (pray for us as he hasn't napped well since Tuesday and hasn't slept through the night without needing to be tended to since Sunday night - I'm tired! Hopefully he will get back to normal when we get back home). I miss all of you and am looking forward to showing off how much Jacob has grown!

No comments: