Monday, July 21, 2008

In case of hurricane...

...come to Zellwood and we can feed you!

I buy only a few things at Wal-Mart. I hate that store. They stock in the middle of the day, it is dirty, it is crowded (and I don't like people!) and it just makes me cranky, but they have cheap baby stuff...especially baby food. For those of you who grocery shop there, you are my heroes!

Poor Jacob. He ate no baby food yesterday because I was almost out and was rationing it. I went today to stock up - and I mean stock up! Since I don't like going, I got a ton (and now I don't have to get any more for at least a month if not longer!). I got 116 individual containers!
(Now is not the time to tell me that they have them cheaper somewhere else or you have this fabulous coupon. We have hardly touched the money we have budgeted for Jacob for the month of July, so I was spending it since we had it this month! I hardly shop anymore so it was fun to buy a bunch of things - even if it was just baby food...and you know I loved organizing all of those containers!!!!!!!)

So, if we have a hurricane...come on over and I can feed you. It might not taste the best, but I have plenty!
The packages after I opened everything.


My well-stocked "pantry" for Jacob.

No comments: