Wednesday, July 02, 2008

5am and Pictures

Ok, so I just wrote this and then the internet crashed and I lost it so hopefully I'll remember everything.

Jacob was up at 5am this morning with a stuffy nose. He wasn't too happy about it. We plunged him and then I feed him and he went back to sleep until about 8am and then Adam got up with him. Adam is so wonderful. I got to sleep until 930!

Jacob is doing great. He loves sleeping on the beach. I think his 3 favorite things are eating, sleeping and being outside - so he is a happy camper!

He has had a lot of firsts this week:
- first time at the beach
- first time in the pool
- first time in a hot tub (the pool is cold)
- first time eating watermelon (he enjoyed sucking on it)
- first time eating puffs (we are going to wait on that for a little; he kept choking)
- first time seeing fireworks (we went to a local park last night to watch)
- first time eating sand
- first time in the ocean (just his feet; it is cold)

I have a TON of pictures. I'm going to break them up by day and post them. So scroll down to see them all. I put them each in a slide show...either refresh the page to get to the beginning of the next show or click "view all images". Enjoy!

1 comment:

The Heuslein Family said...

Holy Cow Angela!! He is getting HUGE!! His face is more of a baby face, instead of on infant face! How can you handle that? BTW, he is SUPER cute and Hailey would be lucky to get him ;)