Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Pictures are on their way...hopefully!

Tomorrow I have off of work, so I hope to post pictures as I am way behind. We finally got our computer connected to the internet...now to find the camera cord, hmmmm....

Jacob is FABULOUS and just too adorable. He is developing such a personality. I love his many faces. He has this smile that is so flirty and cute. Now if I could only get him to let me take a picture of it! I don't have many smiling pictures of him because whenever he sees the camera he is mesmerized by it and stops smiling.

This morning I had an invaluable lesson in parenting. I'll share more tomorrow; it was pretty funny. All I have tomorrow is to design baby shower invitations and tiddy up the house, so I should get to it, but who knows...Jacob might have an agenda of his own for the day!

No comments: