Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Shaw Family is Hot!

Last night my dad's air broke. We were at the Butschek's house hanging out and my dad called me and asked me to bring batteries home because the air was out again and he was hoping it was the thermostat. Well, the batteries didn't work and we even put our old thermostat up thinking that maybe his just dies and that didn't work. So as I write this, I'm sweating (and I've already had my shower! I feel bad for the person who sits beside me at church).

Adam, Jacob and I camped out in the living room on the floor (well, Jacob was in his pack-n-play) right under the fan with another floor fan blowing right on us and the french doors open on one side of the room and the windows open on the other. It wasn't bad at all. In fact, I had to put the sheet on...but it is bad now.

I got up early so that I could pack us up as we are going to spend the night at the McGuffin's house tonight (that is if they let us. I think they will. We asked last night and they said yes, but we decided to stay here because by the time we figured out that the air wasn't going to work it was already 1130!). Hopefully the air will get fixed Monday and we will be back then...we'll see...

No comments: