Sunday, March 16, 2008

Busy Days



We have had a busy week in the Shaw household. Tuesday was our 3-year anniversary. Adam got me a dozen beautiful roses. He cooked us a wonderful dinner that night of bacon wrapped filet's, asparagus, sweet potatos and champagne...yummy! We then went to Belugas in Winter Park Saturday night for a great dinner. My husband is so wonderful!


Jacob is fabulous and still my favorite baby boy!




This is Jacob trying so hard to flip from his belly to his back. He got on his side, but just couldn't roll over that arm.


We had a wedding Friday night, so he got all dressed up and looked so handsome! This is also his Easter outfit. The poor kid only owns one nice outfit that fits him.


He is a big boy now and is not only in newborn diapers, but in newborn clothes! This is his first newborn outfit that he wore.




I had to go out and buy him some newborn clothes today. He has lots of 0-3 months, but not that many newborn outfits. Thankfully Adam's great aunt and uncle sent us a gift certificate that I used to buy him some new cute things. My new favorite thing is gift certificates (I LOVE shopping for clothes for him...and myself!). Babies R Us had a buy one get one 50% off on all of their Carter's clothes - so between that, the gift certificate and some sales at Target I was able to get him 7 outfits without spending too much! He is just too wonderful!



I'll post an update on how he is growing and changing soon. He has been off the past couple of days. I worked Thursday and Friday because Rachel (a CSR in my office) was who got married Friday, so I went in to help out and took Jacob with me. That got him off of his routine and his stomach has been hurting him, so I didn't get much sleep last night. He is fussing now and demanding my attention and I have ignored him long enough. More later...

No comments: