Thursday, September 20, 2007

Oh Canada, oh Canada. . .

We are off today for Canada for Nathan Dunn's wedding (he is a good friend of ours that I have know my whole life - my grandmother and his grandmother became friends before any of our parents were even born!). Adam is one of the groomsmen in the wedding.

We are going to Langley (which is about 3 hours North of Seattle, Washington) and it is supposed to be BEAUTIFUL! The weather is nice - the highs are 65-55 and the low at night is in the high-to-mid 40s (a bit too cold for me, but a nice change).

Of course I'm stressing over what I am going to wear. I bought a dress that I really like. I just want to look pregnant and not fat/wide/shaped like a safely cone!

We will fly into Washington about 1am our time on Friday am and then drive into Canada. The wedding is Saturday and we are sight seeing Sunday and coming home on Monday (hopefully we will be home by midnight!).

It will be a fun trip. We are both sooooo excited for Nathan and Colleen and feel so honored to be a part of their special day! I'll post about the trip when we get back and hopefully have some pictures. Maybe the baby will get excited about the trip and I'll be able to feel it move. I'm praying it is a great trip and a wonderful weekend of "firsts" for the baby!

No comments: