Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My buttons are popping off!

So I'm getting bigger and growing out of my clothes. Every morning while I get ready I debate in my head what to wear - it tends to stress me out. I'm bored with the few things that fit right and the girls at work are bored with the few things that are so comfy. I keep telling them one day I'm going to show up in sweat pants and a t-shirt. My buttons really aren't popping off, but I do have to leave my pants unbuttoned. It was a sad day the other day when pants that used to fit me buttoned now have to be unbuttoned and shorts that fit unbuttoned no longer fit. My belly is still so small - what is a girl to do?!? I went to Stacy's last night and raided her closet so that will help and buy me some time. I can't complain too much as this problem means that I get to shop!!!

No comments: