Monday, September 17, 2007

Huh?!?!

What is up with the poll? We are tied! 45% thinks it is a girl and 45% thinks it is a boy! Who has been messing with my poll and messing up the numbers?!?! =)

Too weird that they are dead even. I don't think the poll is too accurate as everyone that I talk to thinks it is a boy.

At this point I just want to know and don't really care what it is either way. We go back to the doctor on Oct. 2nd and at that appointment we will make an appointment for the sonogram to find out what it is. We should know within a week our next appointment.

For those of you who know me and how much I like to plan you will not be surprised, but I'm stressing over how and when to tell people. After my appointment I'll just have to go back to work - no fun! I can't call everyone while I'm in the car so I have to figure out who is important enough to call and who can just get an email. What about those who get an email and wanted a phone call - oh the drama!

What I am worried about the most is Micah. He has his mind made up that it is a boy. If it is a girl, I'm afraid of his reaction; he'll be so sad. If it is a boy, I hope he has a reaction and it would be fun to see it. I might just have to tell him to stop by my work after school so that I can tell him in person (I'll just make sure I have tissues if it is a girl!).

I can't wait to find out what it is. Once we know we can paint the room and register and name the baby! I'm just so excited about everything!

No comments: