Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The BIG 2-5!
So my birthday was yesterday and I have to say it was the best birthday ever! I have never felt so special and remembered on my birthday. So many things happened . . .
I was greeted by several emails when I turned on my work computer wishing me happy birthday. I also had so many phone calls throughout the day (and I thought people might forget!).

I had lots of visitors at work - Juli, Stacy, Matt, Noah, Logan, Jenny, and my AMAZING husband who surprised me!

At work we all ate a great lunch together (Roma's has the BEST food and Publix makes the ABSOLUTE best Ebony and Ivory cake, it is an office favorite!) and they had flowers, a card and balloons.

Adam surprised me with dinner at Kobe's last night. I had REALLY been craving that and wanted to go there, but didn't want to get my hopes up so that was a GREAT surprise!

I think the thing that overwhelmed me was ALL the flowers! Adam surprised me by bring BEAUTIFUL flowers at work. My mom send me the cutest arrangement - it was in a short square vase with short flowers - so pretty. Then at lunch, Mel had yellow tea roses for me. Lastly, when I got home my dad had put on my front porch another bouquet of flowers! I now have flowers in my kitchen, my dinning room, my living room AND my bedroom. I can walk from one end of the house to the other and not run out of flowers. I LOVE IT!

Thank you everyone, ESPECIALLY MY HUSBAND, who made my birthday the best it has ever been (and it isn't even over yet. I have breakfast with my mom Saturday am and dinner with my dad and sibling Sunday night and Adam has another surprise for me on Saturday that he says I will really like. I can't figure it out. Last time he surprised me I figured it out - the piano - so I'm going to try and be good this time and not think about it!). THANKS!

No comments: