Monday, August 24, 2009

The things I say...

This is Jacob. My mommy has been posting a lot, but she forgot a few stories.

Last night my Gramma put me to bed (mommy and daddy were playing at Aunt Sheila's house with the young marrieds). Gramma asked me if I wanted her to rub my back when she put me in my crib. I said "want to go night-night". I love night-night!

I told my mommy and mommy (lately all I call daddy is mommy) at a restaurant that "I want to co-co" which means "I want to color". It was my first complete sentence!

When I cry or have something in my eyes, I say "eyes, eyes" so that my mommy wipes them. When my nose runs, I say "nose" and my mommy wipes that. I like to be clean.

When my mommy puts me in time out (which I'm spending a lot of time in lately) she lets me sit there a few minutes and then comes and talks to me about what I did to get put there. She always tells me to say "sorry" and I say "please" instead. She tells me to say "please" all of the time so I think it is perfectly applicable in this situation. She can't get everything she wants (just don't tell her I said that)!

I'm not completely sure yet, but I might be teething. That would make mommy so happy because that would give somewhat of a reason for all of my bad attitudes. I'll keep you posted on what happens in my mouth. For now I have to go because my nose is running...

No comments: