Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sea World

We went to Sea World with Juli and Thomas when they were here last month. It was Jacob's first time and he did GREAT! We got to meet Shamu and Juli & Thomas had a friend that arranged a meeting with Elmo. Jacob loved that as long as we didn't get too close.

The park is so much fun. We have season passes now and I can't wait to go back. He like the shows and did pretty good in the exhibits. We didn't get to play in the kids' place. He is really going to like that next time.

We fed the dolphins and he LOVED that (and so did I). They have changed everything and you are only allowed in if you are going to feed the dolphins. It was much nicer. Next time, Adam will have to join us as it was hard to hold Jacob, feed and pet the dolphin all at the same time (all the while Jacob was desperately wanting to just jump in with the dolphins).

We saw the dolphin show, the sea lion and otter show (my favorite) and the elmo show. I think Jacob's favorite part was dancing to all of the music (videos below).

The funniest part of the day had to be when we were walking into the Sea Lion and Otter show and the mime scared me half to death. I saw him, thought "I shouldn't be startled by this", jumped and screamed. Of course everyone was watching and got a good laugh out of it!

We rod Manta (by we I mean myself, Adam and Juli; Thomas and Jacob stayed behind to take pictures). It was the best! It is my new favorite ride!

It was a great day. It was hot, but TONS of fun. We stayed until 3pm (Jacob normally naps at 1pm)! I can't wait to go back!



Here are 2 videos of Jacob dancing. He loves to dance!



No comments: