Monday, December 08, 2008

Jacob's Bday Party-Pictures Round 1

Yikes! I didn't mean to post this yesterday with a song. I have no clue what song that even was. Sorry about that.

Jacob had his first birthday party yesterday. Just a small gathering of family and 3 of his friends (Luke Schuessler, Hailey Canada and Baby Metzler who is still in the oven) - 40 of us in all! Man, we have lots of family! We are truly blessed.

We had a blast! Jacob took a short afternoon nap and I was nervous on who he would do, but he did good. I have lots to tell, but Jacob is fussing and I am limited time. He kept us up all night last night (no joke, I slept about 3 hours) and hasn't slept much today. He is teething. He is fussy, has the worst diapers and has a low fever. Last time we went through this we got to the end and had no more teeth so hopefully some teeth will come in this time.

I have a ton of pictures. These are just of the cake. I was so sick Saturday (I must have gotten a 24-hour stomach bug) and so Adam was amazing and did so much and baked all of the cakes. I stayed home from church Sunday to rest and finish up the cake. I think it turned out really cute. Enjoy!




Download the pictures here: http://picasaweb.google.com/AdamAndAngela/MakingJacobSBdayCake#

No comments: