Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Birthday My Baby Boy

Today Jacob is 1 year old. I cannot believe how fast time has flown by! I love him so much. I never imagined how fun it would be to have a little boy. Just a little while ago the 3 of us were sitting on the bed laughing. As long as we kept laughing, Jacob would laugh.
This Christmas is going to be so different. This year I have my baby boy home with me.

I have lots more to tell, but have lots to do so Jacob's Birthday Tribute will just have to wait.
I leave you with this picture taken last year on his birth-day.

1 comment:

Thomas and Juli said...

We can't believe you Jacob - You were little 2lb 13oz just one year ago. Today you are so strong, so happy, so wonderful! You're a fighter, little guy! We miss you tons, but can't wait to watch many more healthy years of you growing up! We love you.

Aunt Juli and Uncle Thomas