Friday, August 01, 2008

Our House!

Ok, so for those of you who know me, I don't like to do something unless I can do it 100%. That is why I am so bad lately about putting pictures up (I still owe you pictures from the beach and my mom really wants our family pictures that we took put up as well - Mom, check out our photo link and they are up now). I haven't had the time lately to do it right so I just haven't done it at all, but I just couldn't take it. Jenn Heuslein (http://the-heuslein-family.blogspot.com/) is so good about putting up pictures of their house, I figured I had to get some of our up as well.

So here you go. I have more (see I couldn't do it 100%, but I am surviving!) as these are just up to 7/27. When Adam drove by yesterday, they had the plywood on the roof, the inside framed out, the paper on the roof and shingles stacked and almost all of the windows up. I can't wait to see it tomorrow! Almost time for them to start on the inside stuff! Enjoy our house in progress...

1 comment:

The Heuslein Family said...

YaY for roofs :) Well, I may have been more diligent putting pictures of the house up, but you have to remember that I don't have a 7 month old to take care of :) I think you are doing a wonderful job, btw. He always looks so happy and healthy! Hailey is going to love him ;)