Sunday, May 18, 2008

Finally, pictures!

It has been crazy around our house this weekend. Busy, busy packing! Thank you soooo, soooo much John and Grace for helping me pack all of my china and glass stuff and thank you Kristin for keeping Jacob occupied. I think that we were able to pack most of the stuff that is going to get stored. Next Saturday Adam will be gone at the guys’ retreat so my mom and I will pack the rest of the stuff. Right now I am relaxed about it and feeling good, but I know I’ll probably be completely stressed out by Thursday.

I just found out today that my Aunt from Tenn is coming to visit. I was going to pack Friday night, but instead I get to hang out with her and her family so that will be fun! It will hopefully help me relax about everything, but we’ll see.

I have been HORRIBLE about updating pictures and have gotten really behind. Here is a slide show of everything that has been happening. It is long (sorry), but there are some really cute pictures.

I’ll have to post more of an update later (probably not until after we move). Jacob is sitting on my lap grunting and I think I need to go tend to the “present” he has made for me. Enjoy the pics!


1 comment:

Butschek Family said...

I love the pictures of your little man!! They are awesome. He is so cute with his zebra!! Give him lots of kisses from me. Love, Stacy