Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Busy, busy, busy

Well, you can tell from my lack of posts that we are very busy in the Shaw household. I have lots to tell and lots of pictures to post. I hope to get that done shortly. I'll probably post several shorter ones instead of one long post, so scroll down to catch up on everything. Maybe I'll get to that by Sunday, but who knows. Here is a quick look at what we have been up to...

Jacob is doing GREAT with the baby food - he even eats peas!

Jacob was sick with a bad cough and junk in his lungs and had to have a nebulizer, but is doing better now.

We decided to move in with my dad while our house is being built and so we (which means me) are packing and are moving the Sunday before Memorial Day.

Jacob is 10lbs 12oz!

Oh and we are packing ALL DAY this Saturday if you want to come and keep us company (aka help). You have to promise to at least pack one box and not just play with Jacob the entire time. =)

Catch ya'll up later with the details...hopefully!

No comments: