Friday, February 01, 2008

BIG Changes

So, for those of you who have been keeping up - I know I haven't finished Jacob's delivery story yet. I do want to do that and promise I will - I want it for myself so that I have his history written down. I must say, I do have a good reason for not being able to get that up right now...MY JACOB IS HOME!

He came home Monday night and is doing great! This week has been full of first. First bath at home, first outing (my doctor's appointment), Jacob's first doctor's appointment. He is doing wonderful and there are no complaints. Medically he is great! He sleeps about 3-4 hours between feedings (the benefit to bringing him home at 6 weeks old!). He is just wonderful. Below are some pictures of his first week home...

dressed and ready to finally leave the hospital




my first car ride...i slept the entire time (and it was over an hour past my dinner time!)



i loved my first bath. mommy says that my next bath i'll get to try out my new tub. hopefully i will like my second bath as much as i likeed my first!


i'm ready for my first outing to mommy's doctors appointment.

sleeping in the craddle granpa shaw made me

so this is a funny story. my mommy and daddy gave me a bath when i really wanted to eat. after my bath, daddy held me up to kiss me and i confused his nose with mommy's milkers. boy was i surprised! mommy and daddy laughed at me and i still can't figure out why!

We love visitors and the doctor today said that we can go out (just not too many crowds!), so give me a call as I would love to introduce you to my wonderful baby boy!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

HE IS THE CUTEST THING EVER! Norah just got over her cold from about a month ago! That is why I haven't called to come and see you guys. Ugh, colds are no fun. Okay, so I can't wait to see this little guy. I'll call ya!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl. OMG so precious! I am so happy you have brought him home! I can't wait to meet him. We have to get together soon! Miss ya!!

Anonymous said...

TheBride2006 aka Ashlie!! :)

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you both and your new little addition! What an awesome way to journal Jacob's life. Angela, if you need any encouragement or mommy talk, feel free to call me...our babies are only a couple weeks apart! God Bless you all!