Monday, November 12, 2007

My lonely, chubby finger...

So I'm swelling. My hands are swelling and my feet are swelling. No ankle swelling yet. I haven't been able to wear my diamond and today was the first day I couldn't wear my wedding band. It is so sad. My hands are so swollen that they hurt when I make a fist or try to write. Yes, I'm drinking water. I was a "sweller" before the baby so I can't say that I am surprised. Today I did discover that I can wear my sapphire ring (that I normally wear on my right hand) very comfortably on my left hand and that made my morning! I hope to get just a plain band (a size a little bigger than my sapphire ring in case I swell more - my sapphire ring will hold it on until I out-swell that and can't wear it anymore), but we will see. I tried to convince Adam to buy me a "pregnancy" version of my wedding band, but he didn't jump at the idea. I don't know why. =)

No comments: