Friday, November 09, 2007

Adam has been kicked!

Last night, I was sitting on the couch and Jacob starting kicking really hard. He kicked a couple of times and I was enjoying it and quietly called Adam over to feel. Now, I have to be quiet and still when I have Adam try and feel him kick, because he gets shy if I move or talk. Adam put his hand on my belly and waited no more than 2 min and then it happened - Jacob kicked! Adam said, "was that him?!?" Adam's face lit up when he realized it was his son kicking him. I want it to happen again just to watch Adam's face. He was just too excited. After that one kick, Jacob was done and didn't want to kick that hard again. Hopefully very soon there will be more kicks for Adam to feel. Adam has been waiting so patiently to be able to share in this part. I can't wait for it to happen again and again!

No comments: