Thursday, September 15, 2011

On a recent episode of The Young and the Emotional...

At youth one night, Jacob came running up to us all hysterical. He was really upset and tears were beginning to form in his eyes . . .

“Jacob, what is wrong? It is ok. Tell us what is wrong.”

{He says something that we can’t understand.}

“Take a deep breath and tell us what is wrong.”

“Hailey said she is leaving me!”

At this point I felt like I was watching so sort of little people soap opera.

“Yes? Jacob we are all leaving soon. It is ok. Why are you so upset?”

“But I’m leaving her!!!!”

I had to hide behind Adam as all I could do was laugh.

He then continues to cry and has to sit in a chair for a little while before he calms down.

And so continues another episode of The Young and Emotional . . .

No comments: