Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Jacob Talks...

...and talks and talks. He is also very opinionated.

I'll give you a moment to let that sink in as I know it is a shocker!

This morning I was getting ready and he was playing in my room. I was singing and curling my hair and he walked up to me and said "no singing". I wasn't sure I heard him right so I kept singing and he said "noooo, nooooo". I asked him if he wanted me to sing and he said "no" and walked away.

So, I waited a little while and then started singing again and he walked over to me and said "no singing, no singing". I asked him to sing and he said "no" and then started singing so I started singing the alphabet and that was ok with him, but when I started singing a different song he told me "no" again.

I need to teach that boy how to say "yes"!

No comments: