Monday, July 13, 2009

Jacob Cuteness

Cuteness #1
I took this picture yesterday (with my new iPhone!) after he got up from his nap. He was cranky and had crazy hair. Adam and I got a good laugh at the way he looked and the way he was acting.

Cuteness #2
Adam and I peaked in on him before we went to bed Saturday night and he was laying in his crib and had both feet stuck out between the rails. It was so adorable. I had to use great self control not to go get my camera to record his cuteness.

Cuteness #3
I got him ready for bed last night and set him down on the floor and told him to go tell daddy night-night (he really likes telling us night-night). I figured he would run out in the living room and find Adam, but nope...he walked over to his bed and "tried" to climb in it (whining because he couldn't get in). He loves his bed time!

No comments: