Wednesday, March 18, 2009

No Sleep for the Tired

Today Jacob and I went to Super Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, back to Super Target, Wal-Mart and finally to Lowes, all before 1pm! Jacob did great. He had a small melt-down in BB&B, but took a cat nap in the car on the way to Wal-Mart and enjoyed all of the shopping.

I had to get random things at Target (we are doing a big rummage sale at church on Saturday to raise money for the youth retreat so I had to get stuff for that). The big thing I was on the hunt for was new stuff for my bathroom-rugs, towels, toothbrush holder, soap dispenser, etc (yikes! I just remembered that I forgot to get a tissue holder....guess I have to do more shopping).

I found the rugs and towels that I liked at BB&B and then looked all over for the other stuff. I finally found it all at Lowes and I think I am going to love it.

Poor Jacob. He is so tired, but he can't fall asleep because right now I have someone using a nail-gun in my kitchen to fix a piece of trim that was coming off of the island and someone else in the bathroom banging a chipped tile out. Jacob is exhausted and it couldn't get louder in here.

Everyone should be gone soon and hopefully he will fall asleep soon.

I do have some good news. I have been working so hard and today is my catch-up on pictures day and should have lots and lots of pictures to post. I'll leave you with this sweet one of my little man sleeping. Enjoy!

No comments: