Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Georgia On My Mind

Literally . . . that and packing and a long car ride and all I have to do to get ready to leave in 8 hours.

We are leaving tonight around 430 to go to Atlanta to visit Adam's family. We normally go once a year, but didn't get to go last year so we are very excited. Here is our itinerary:

Wednesday: drive, eat, drive, sleep (well, Adam will not sleep, but Jacob and I will)
Thursday: sleep and then head to TN to visit my cousin Candi and her kids. We haven't seen her since we got married. We excited about that.
Friday: OUTLET SHOPPING!!!!!!! The plan is to get up and get out the door and hopefully be back in time for Jacob's afternoon nap. We have all (including Jacob) been saving our shopping money so we are ready for a spending spree! They have the best outlets there. Hopefully the next 20 times you see me I'll be in a new outfit! (bottom line is that I have to find an Easter dress, for me of course, and a vest to complete Jacob's Easter outfit. If we just get those things then it would have been a successful trip.)
Saturday: that is family day. Adam's mom, step-dad and sister are getting in late Friday night and so Saturday we are just hanging out all together.
Sunday: relax, eat lunch and then head home around 130. Hopefully Jacob will sleep a lot in the car. I'm borrowing a dvd player from Stacy so hopefully during his awake times I can keep him busy.

Off to go pack . . .

No comments: