Thursday, August 16, 2007

Experiment #1: Food Theory - the more I eat the longer it takes for me to get hungry.

I feel like a bottomless pit these days. I always seem hungry. I decided to start trying to figure out the best way to stay full and not get sick from being hungry. I get headaches really easily these days and being hungry gets makes them worse.

I normally eat 1-2 waffles in the morning and then get hungry for a snack, but not always so today I am tracking it.

Experiment for today: I ate 2 waffles for breakfast, 1 apple sauce cup and water. I started eating at about 8:30am and kept getting interrupted so it was about 9:20am when I was done. I made it all the way to 11:40am before I started feeling hungry!

Conclusion: not much of one can be made at this point. Tomorrow I'll eat 1 waffle instead of 2 and see what happens.

Watch for Experiment #1 Update tomorrow!




No comments: